To manage all incoming client and service provider contact with the organisation. As well as organizing administrative duties in an effective manner.
Main Job Tasks, Responsibilities
– Attend to all incoming calls in a professional and timeous manner.
– Manage all incoming contact by ensuring that all notes, messages or return call requests are given to relevant party in a timeous manner.
– Attend to all parties entering through the gate.
– Receive all visitors to the organisation in a professional manner by greeting each visitor, inquiring about their intention to visit, and requesting them to take a seat. Timeously contact relevant company individual whom the visitor is here to see and ensure that their needs are attended to.
– Assist department in creating requisitions for Skills Training and Polygraph Testing.
– Ensure ink cartridges are replaced and in working condition and send of monthly ITEC readings.
– Report all office maintenance and communicate the progress to all office staff.
– Update monthly attendance register and print for staff signatures.
– Assist manager with ad-hoc duties as and when required to ensure effective processes within the department
– Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
– Planning, organising and controlling
– Following instructions and procedures
– Presenting and communicating information
– Writing and reporting
– Adhering to principles and values
– Working with people
Essent Receptionist knowledge
– VAT Submissions
– Administrative knowledge
Minimum Education, Experience
– Administration qualification
– +- 2 Years’ experience in similar position
Should you fit the profile please email firstname.lastname@example.org