Fujitsu has an aggressive growth strategy in South Africa with the objective of rapidly moving to an industry ranking in line with our Global position as one of the largest providers of Information Technology Solutions and Services. The successful candidate will be pivotal to the achievement of this objective.
This is a senior sales role within Fujitsu and the successful candidate will be responsible for growing Fujitsu’s Managed Services/Outsource throughout South Africa. The successful candidate will report directly into the sales director for Fujitsu South Africa, and will be based in Rivonia, Johannesburg.
Proven experience with a successful track record in managed infrastructure services (MIS) sales is an essential prerequisite, along with sound knowledge of the market dynamics in the ICT sector. The candidate must have the ability to engage at CXO levels in large blue chip accounts and sell Fujitsu’s MIS value proposition. Business development skills and the ability to build trust relationships with decision makers is the key to the success of this candidate.
– Matric and relevant Bachelors degree/certificationsor proof of equivalency in business experience;
– At least 8yearscombined experience in largeaccountmanagement;
– Successfultrack record in MIS/outsourcesales;
– Strong interpersonal skills;
– Strongrelationship management skills;
– Strong price negotiation skills;
– Excellentcommand ofthe English languageboth written and spoken.
Specific skills / knowledge / experience
– Business development (sales);
– Indepth understanding of MIS as well as the underlying value proposition;
– Large account management(sales);
– Executive engagement and relationshipandproven ability to influence at executive level;
– Experience in articulating business plans,accountstrategiesand the Fujitsu MIS value proposition;
– Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills;
– Exceptional sales and negotiation skills;
– Professional writing skills;
– Experience in the effective utilisation of Siebel or similar CRM systems as a sales forecast tool.
Roles and responsibilities
– Fujitsu has long standing valued client and partner relationships which provides a development platform for the MIS sales specialist;
– Grow the FujitsuMIS footprint in South Africa;
– Cross-sell infrastructure services into existing infrastructure clients;
– Recognise MIS opportunities and deliver customisedservicessolutions that enable clientsto cost effectively manage their environment.
– AlignwithFujitsu’s global MIS strategy and leverage Fujitsu’s wealth of global skills and solutuions;
– Develop and deliver unique solutions that have been tried and testedglobally;
– Leverage Fujitsu’s global success and proactively positionit in the South African market;
– Ownership of the MIS sales revenue target and the pipeline development;
– Keep abreast of new manage infrastructure and infrastucture platform hosting trends;
– Articulate and present the Fujitsu’sMISvalue proposition.
NB: When applying – please take note of the minimum requirements i.e. Qualifications and number of years’ experience.
Please Note: Consideration will be given to South African citizens or permanents residents first.
Should you wish to apply for this position, please submit your CV to Human Resources via E-mail to: email@example.com before 1 July 2014.
Correspondence will only be entered into with shortlisted candidates. Please clearly indicate the position for which you are applying. Fujitsu is an equal opportunity employer.
Fujitsu SA reserves the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time.