Job # 1651506/3043: Site Agent (Roads & Earthworks) (Ref CS1) (Group Five Coastal (Pty) Ltd)
Durban KwaZulu-Natal (South Africa)
Posted by Group Five Construction (PTY) Ltd on 05/06/2014
Job # 1651506/3043
Group Five KZN invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Site Agent (Roads & Earthworks). The suitable candidate will co-ordinate and oversee all site functions and all site personnel to ensure optimisation of resources and delivery of the project within contracted time frames and budget
If you meet these criteria and would like to apply please do so online or by emailing your C.v.to Email address 30 June 2014. In line with achieving our Employment Equity objectives, preference will be given to black South Africans, as defined in the relevant legislation. Should you not receive a reply to your application within 30 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
· effectively monitor safety and the environment
· work as part of a team
· compute monthly estimates of work completed
· communicate at all levels
· deliver excellent quality
· meet strict deadlines
· delegate effectively
· civil engineering qualification
· minimum 10 years post qualification construction contracting experience
· extensive roads and earthworks contracting
· layerworks experience
· managing teams – performance and discipline
· forms of contract (NEC, FIDIC, COLTO, GCC etc)
· construction safety regulations
· OHS act
Group Five Coastal is a multi-disciplinary construction business that undertakes building, civils and roads projects. Coastal has regional offices in the Western Cape and Kwazulu-Natal and is part of the Group Five construction cluster of businesses.
Apply online before 27/06/2014.
Suitably qualified candidates should email their CVs,clearly stating the reference number(s) of the position(s) being applied for in the subject line, to:
Alternatively, CVs may be faxed to 086 299 7823 or application made online at www.groupfive.co.za quoting the relevant reference number.