Job # 1652292/3059: E & I Site Manager:Various (PJ3) (Group Five Projects)
various KwaZulu-Natal (South Africa)
Posted by Group Five Construction (PTY) Ltd on 07/06/2014
Job # 1652292/3059
The main focus of this role is to ensure the effective management of construction sites by following Group Fives policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
· manage relationships with alliance partners/suppliers
· prioritise and supervise the day-to-day activities of the staff
· conduct performance appraisals
· direct the allocation of resources, set priorities and identify issues to be escalated
· ensure effective site financial controls and asset management
· ensure site safety compliance
· effectively execute a construction programme
· effectively recruit, select and manage site personnel
· heavy industrial, mining, power plants
· local labour legislations and regulations, e.g. LRA, Employment Equity, Skills Development, etc.
· commercial and financial aspects of construction
· electrical and instrumentation
Engineering Projects forms part of the Construction arm of Group Five Limited and operates in the mining and industrial sectors. Its strategy is based on a foundation of multi-disciplinary construction competence with an ability to position the operation as a construction and maintenance solutions provider in partnership with suitable design, engineering and technology partners.
Apply online before 07/07/2014.
Suitably qualified candidates should email their CVs,clearly stating the reference number(s) of the position(s) being applied for in the subject line, to:
Alternatively, CVs may be faxed to 086 299 7823 or application made online at www.groupfive.co.za quoting the relevant reference number.