Date Listed 20/11/2014
LocationBrackenfell, Northern Suburbs
Advertised By Private
Job Type Contract
A well established, leading South African Catering Company is seeking to employ Ward Hostesses and a Ward Manager. The selected candidates would possess the following competencies and skills:
- Must live in the area.
- Previous Ward Hostess or Ward Manager experience is vital.
- A polite and friendly demeanor.
- Presentable and very well spoken.
- Ability to work with patients and maintain a professional attitude at all times.
- Attention to detail.
- Service orientated.
- Must enjoy interacting with people on as daily basis.
The Ward Manager must be able to:
- Manage a team of Ward Hostesses.
- Lead from the front.
- Be able to interact with patients.
- Previous Managerial experience in a hospital would be advantageous.
- Some knowledge of patient dietary requirements is vital.
- A positive and friendly demeanor is vital.
All interested candidates please forward your CV to the email address provided. Please include the area you live in within the body of your email.